JD Capital Wins 9 Awards at ChinaVenture Annual Summit
The 11th ChinaVenture Investment Conference & Annual Summit held by ChinaVenture was recently held in Shanghai. Following the annual list of PE firms, the “2016 ChinaVenture List of Investment Industries” and “ChinaVenture Hurun Midas List 2016” were released on April 13 and 14. JD Capital turned out to be a big winner again.
Thanks to its outstanding performance in multiple industries including medical and health care, consumption and upgraded service, advanced manufacturing and hi-tech, as well as modern agriculture, JD Capital pocketed six industrial investment awards. And President Cai Lei won three honorary titles, including “ChinaVenture Hurun Person of the Year in VC and PE, China 2016”.
ChinaVenture Hurun Midas List 2016
· ChinaVenture Hurun Person of the Year in VC and PE, China 2016 (Cai Lei, successful exit cases: UTS Travel, Sino Great Wall, Cosunter)
· ChinaVenture Hurun TOP 50 PE Investors, China 2016 (Cai Lei)
· ChinaVenture Hurun TOP 10 Investors in Advanced Manufacturing, China 2016 (Cai Lei)
List of Industry Investment Cases
· ChinaVenture TOP 10 investment cases in biological medicine, medical and health care service, China 2016 (Zhonghe Pharmaceutical)
· ChinaVenture TOP 10 exit cases, medical and health care service, China 2016 (Pude Pharmaceutical)
· ChinaVenture TOP 10 investment cases in brand consumption, consumption and updated service, China 2016
· ChinaVenture TOP 10 investment cases in consumption upgrade, consumption and updated service, China 2016 (Ishansong)
· ChinaVenture TOP 10 institutional investors in military project, advanced manufacturing and hi-tech, China 2016
· ChinaVenture TOP 10 institutional investors in modern agriculture, China 2016
Ever since its establishment, JD Capital has been holding on to the idea of value investment and emphasizing the importance of entrepreneurship. It is committed to bringing benefits to shareholders and investors, and helping enterprises grow. In 2017, JD Capital initiated the “Bellwether Emerging Plan”, which aims at assisting enterprises in M&As through integrated investment. By conducting M&As with other enterprises, one would be able to increase market share and comprehensive competitiveness, achieve both endogenous and exogenous growth, and create greater scale effects.
As the Chinese economy enters the “new normal”, integrated investment conforms to the current macro-economic situation, and is also an important approach for PE institutions to contribute in the supply-side reform. In the future, JD Capital will continue to invest in potential industrial bellwethers. While helping them grow from the inside, JD Capital will further support their overseas M&As, so that they could grow faster with enhanced technological, management and brand values.