JD Capital has been Awarded China’S Top 10 PE Firms for 6 Consecutive Years
The 14th China Venture Capital & Private Equity Annual Forum 2014 was hosted by Zero2IPO Group in Beijing during December 3rd-4th and China VC & PE Annual Ranking 2014 was revealed at the closing ceremony.
Following are the prizes gained by JD Capital:
1. China’s Top 10 VC & PE Firms 2014
2. Top 10 China Local VC & PE Firms 2014
3. Top 10 China Fast Consuming Goods Investment Firms 2014
4. Top 10 New Agriculture Investment Firms 2014
5. Top 10 China Bio-technology and Healthy Investment Firms 2014
6. Top 10 Advanced Manufacturing Investment Firms 2014
JD Capital has been awarded Top 10 China PE Firms for 6 consecutive years.
Besides above prizes, JD Capital’s partner Lei CAI won the title of Top 10 China Venture Capital & Private Equity Investors 2014 and Cosunter Pharmaceutical and Doctor Glasses were awarded Top 50 China Valued Enterprises 2014.
By the end of this year, this ranking has been held for 14 years. It has been concerned and recognized among the industry for fairness, independence and objectivity, and regarded as the reference of VC/PE investors. It sums up investment, management, financing and exit and other aspects with capital amount, new-acquired fund amount, investment case number, investment capital, exit case number and return level as reference, and is adjusted annually to reflect the actual situations of China’s VC and PE investment.
Top 10 China Venture Capital & Private Equity Firms 2014
1. CDH Investments
2. Hillhouse Capital Management Limited
3. Tiger Global Management 4. CVC (Corporate Venture Capital)
5. Yunfeng Capital
6. Fosun Capital
7. CITIC Private Equity Funds Management Co., Ltd. (CITIC PE)
8. JD Capital
9. Boyu Capital Advisory Co. Ltd.
For more, please click http://events.pedaily.cn/vcranking/301/Annual-Ranking.shtml.